Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Who's the Green Advisor?

Hello,

I'm Judy Kingsbury, publisher of Savvy Vegetarian. I've been vegetarian a long time, and veggies or their Moms were always asking for help, so I started SV a few years ago to connect with people who needed support becoming vegetarian.

At first I thought of myself as a coach with a lot of content on her site, but recently realized that I'm a web publisher who writes a vegetarian advice column. I've been virtual friends with Harlan, editor of Greener Magazine, for a couple of years - he was one of the first sites to link to Savvy Veg - and I'm honored to be a guest columnist on Greener.

I'm one of those people who's nosy and opinionated about everything, but my main passions are sustainable agriculture, green living, alternate energy, herbalism and vegetarian diet. I think becoming vegetarian is one of the most effective ways to help save the planet, but any way you want to approach it is fine with me.

I'm not a nutritionist, but I'm pretty knowledgable, have a lot of practical experience, and a balanced, easy approach - (see my bio). Feel free to ask me anything vegetarian - if I can help, I will, or I'll refer you to someone who can. Comments and questions about the content are welcome too.

Judy Kingsbury, Savvy Veg

No comments: